Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

For this activity I had to imagine I were in the 1800s and I had a big family.I have to write if I want a big family.why and why not.

I have a big family already and would not want an even more bigger family because my siblings always tear up special things and I always have to end up buying special things over and over again!But sometimes they don't mean to wreak things.I love my family because of all the nice things they do for me and I know they love me back because of all the things I have to do for each one of my siblings.
victorian family.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ka Pai on another awesome post Alice!

    I loved reading your post about family. I thought you wrote some very sweet things and I agree, having a bigger family means you do nice things for each other. My family isn’t that big but I do enjoy having two big brothers who always look out for me.

    Plus the more siblings you have, the more people there are to share the chores around. :)

    Maybe you could add a short paragraph about some fun thing you and your siblings enjoy doing together. My brothers and I love playing sports together.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete