Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

North & South | Summer Learning Journey

For this task I had to read the next story/task, This is the second task and it is about my hometown. In this task I had to write about and describe my Hometown/Town, In this task I had to use a lot of describing words (adjectives).


Describing My Hometown :
My town has alot of trees, My town is also has water/beach around half of our land and we mostly are surrounded by puhotukawa trees. In my Hometown there is a lot of nature, like Trees, Grass, water, bushes & Plants/Flowers. My Hometown is also surronded with dairys, shops like postie, health shops for medicine, Health/Doctor places, Libary & shops for other things like food.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice!
    I have read your blog post about your home town. I really love your description on what you hometown is like. Someday I would really like to visit your home town. I think that you should work on telling your readers what your doing this task for. How long did it take you to figure out all the information about your home town?
    Keep the great work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alice, it's Billy here again from the SLJ team.

    Thank you for sharing some interesting facts and writing a clear description about your hometown. It sounds like you are lucky to live in such a beautiful place. You've done a fantastic job listing the different shops as well.

    I've been living in London, England, for seven months now and I am really starting to miss home, especially now that the Pohutakawa trees are beginning to blossom.

    Do you think that you might want to live overseas at any point in your life? If so, where would you move to?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete