Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Ice Ice Baby/Foot Print| Summer Learning Journey


Ice Ice Baby/Foot Print| Summer Learning Journey
For this task I had to make a copy of the digital foot link, Then when I finished making a copy I had to write how I could make a digital footprint in the footprint. I think the way I would make a footprint would be by - Making small circles or oval shapes for the toes, For the other part of the foot I would make a bigger oval and make the oval curvy to make it look like a footprint. This would be how I'd make a footprint that would be digital, This is my 3rd task for the first week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi again Alice, thanks for creating your own digital footprint (literally)!

    I like the way you have described how you have created it. I would have really struggled to make the toes look as good as yours. Mine would probably end up with only three and a half toes and in the wrong size order or something.

    There was one more question in the activity that we would like you to answer; how do you stay safe online?

    What are some good tips you could give someone who is new to the internet?
    It could be about websites you visit, information you do or don't provide etc.

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alice! I really liked how you created your own footprint and that you also explained what you did. What is one way you can stay safe online? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alice!
    I think that you blog post is amazing. You are doing sucha great job of doing this activity, but this is not the right activity. I did also get confused on what to do. But for this activity you have to write inside of the footprint and say how you can stay safe online. How do you stay safe online?
    Keep up the great work! - Florence

    ReplyDelete