Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Fabulous Ferns | Summer Learning Journey

For this task I had to read about the last task of the week, For this task I had to name three new zealand sport teams and I also had to find the teams uniform. For this task to find three sport teams with the words fern in their group name, I had to use keywords and my researching skills to find three sports groups. The three groups I found with the word fern in their name are, Silver ferns, Black Ferns & Futsul Ferns. 

Black Fern Uniform
Image result for Black fern uniform













Silver Ferns


Image result for silver fern uniform













Futsal Ferns




Image result for Futsal ferns new zealand uniform


















2 comments:

  1. Hi there Alice, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's awesome to see that you've made a solid start to the summer already. I hope that you keep it up all throughout the break.

    Thanks for using your clever research skills to find three New Zealand teams with the word 'fern' in their title.

    So, out of the three you have chosen, which is your favourite?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete