Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1



Today for this activity I had to compare my house with a (wharepuni) (a maori house)by having two similarities and two differences

similarities:

1.My House and a Wharepuni have walls and a door
2.My House and a Wharepuni have a roof and windows

Differences

1.My House and a Wharepuni are diffrent  because a Wharepuni has yarn on the top of the roof and My house has wood on the top of the roof.
2.My House and a Wharepuni is different because a Wharepuni has carvings on the wood and my house has no carvings

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's great to see that you've continued to work on these activities. Keep it up!

    You've come up with some really good ideas about the similarities and differences between your house and a wharepuni. There are quite a few differences! But you've done a good job to think of similarities as well.

    I like how you've said that the wharepuni has carvings on it. I wonder why the wharepuni has these carvings. Do you think you could find out?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete