Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey 2

Summer Learning Journey 2

For this activity I have to use this site>Rangatahi tu Rangatira and read about each one of the games.I also have to choose one game to write about.

One game I know about is Ki O Rahi,How I know about this game is I played it with my class.
The goal is to make sure the other group that has to catch the person with the ball and the person with the ball has to try an get the ball were they'r trying to get the ball.The two rules In this game if the ball hits the target and roles away it still counts as a point,In the game if your tag gets riped and the other tag gets riped you have to restart with the ball.
R20A-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alice

    My name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School,I am also doing the summer Learning Journey which means that I can see more of your amazing work. What was your favourite part about this activity? Why?. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alice,

    Well done on another great post. I would be very interest to play this game of yours! Do you play this often with your class or family?

    Maybe you could add a diagram to show a court of room and where the players need to stand? What other equipment will you need to play other than a ball?

    Look forward to reading your posts.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete