Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Twas the Night Before Christmas (Remake)

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house


As all warm up cuddled in their bed,
And I wating for him thinking in my head,
As I stay up waiting in my room,
Thinking about him as I hear a boom!,
I get up straight away and catch him right in the middle of the night
As I go to the door and find out I was right,
He had white from top to bottom,
And I looking above me twerling my hair from top to bottom,
As I’m standing there with a twenkle in my eye,I wondered about my sibblings thinking where would they be,
As I look away they are sitting right next to me,
They started to do their joyful face
And I running out to the fence
As they all followed me,
They are thinking where would he be?
And I looking up at him in my warm blanket,
As my sibblings look up in the sky too with their blakets,
As we looked up he said in a joyful voice:HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT

LI:To remake the story of Twas the Night Before Xmas
Today for writing I re writed the story Twas the Night Before Xmas.I leart How to remake a story in my own words,I learnt what to do when I'm remaking a story in my own words





2 comments:

  1. Greetings Alice this is a great poem that you have created
    this was really creative of you to do! Keep it up Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete