Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey 3

Summer Learning Journey 3

For this task I have to post an Image of my favorite meal and explain why I like this meal and maybe put a link in for how to make it.
 Image result for butter chickenHow to make Butter Chicken
This is my favorite meal,I'd have this meal because I love the taste of Indian food,I also love their bread.My favorite part about this meal is it has the meat I love and the type of sauce that I like.This meal is my favorite it has the most best tastes.If you have these ingredients be sure to make it!.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alice,

    Butter chicken! YUMMM!!! I can definitely see why this is your favourite meal Alice! Good choice! I love their Naan bread too, but I especially like watching the people make it. How they roll the dough out so quickly and then it cooks in the open fire oven. Very cool! I love your pictures, I feel so hungry now!! :D

    Do you know how to make butter chicken? My favourite recipe would be homemade tacos. My reason would be because my whole family like to come and help out in the kitchen when they know that is what’s for dinner. Yummy!

    Keep up the great work Alice!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete