Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey 1

Summer Learning Journey 1















For Activity 1 my topic was about Maui,I had to read about the topic.I had to write three facts about Maui and write a few or one story I heard about Maui.
My Awnsers:
1.The first people that arrived to New Zealand came from Polynesia.
2.Māori have their own language, traditions, and culture.
3.Most historians believe that they landed in New Zealand over 700 years ago.
The story I know about Maui:I heard the story about Maui and he catches the sun,
The last story I know about Maui:The next story I heard about Maui is when he is with Moana.
Maui and the giant fish story

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alice and welcome to the Summer Learning Journey!

    It's great to have you blogging with us these holidays and I hope you will learn lots of new things about our history along the way!

    I love that you have included a picture with the facts you shared - I can tell you have learnt lots from the activity.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Greetings Alice
    I really how you put a picture of the Activity that you are doing and talking about the topic. i hope you have fun like everyone else...

    KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alice,

    I like that you have added a photo of what you were doing to tell us.Next time you could add more photos if you want. I have did this activity too.
    How did you find out about Maui and moana?

    Tirohia koe i muri mai! (See You later)

    ReplyDelete