Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Technolegy - Wood

This week for Tech at Tamaki College for Mr Grundy's Wood - Work Group, We have been working on our choosen desings. Before we started making our designs we drawed 8 pictures of something we can turn into for example - A airplane. When we finished making or choosing 8 desings Mr Grundy would check that the desings have wooden joints and that the designs are ready or are ok to use for a desingn. After choosing or making 8 desings we would choose a desingn to use and make, The design I have choosen is a wooden ship. When I first chose to make a wooden ship I wrote a short paragraph about what the desingn I used for, Who the design is for, why have I chosen that design, What/How the design can be used. This Week I have gotten up to the level of making a wooden joint. I have really enjoyed Tech this week because I have finished more then what I have finished last week. Alice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alice, great work! You look like you're busy.

    ReplyDelete