Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Maori

This week for maori we had to write a story about the weather, This week we had to write the weather from sunday to wensday. This week our weather has been raining, Cloudy & on wensday today it was sunny. This week we had to create a DLO about the weather and the days. This week I have writed about the weather we have had these past few days.



Te Huarere
I te Rahina, 29 o Whiringa-ā-nuku i hekete ua ki Tāmaki-Makurau.
Monday
Image result for rain in auckland
I te Ratopu, 28 o Whiringa-ā-nuku, I puta nga kapuna ki Tāmaki-Makurau.
Sunday
Image result for rain in auckland
I te Rārua, 30 o Whiringa-ā-nuku i heke te ua ki Tāmaki-Makurau.
Tuesday
Image result for rain in auckland
I te  Rāapa, 31 o Whiringa-ā-nuku i whiti te rā ki Tāmaki-Makurau.
Wednesday
Image result for Sunny in auckland





No comments:

Post a Comment