Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Lac Long Quan


This week for reading we had to pick a story out of four stories.
This week I have made a DLO about Lac Long Quan, I had to write about the story. For reading I writied about the story,Questions & the lessons I also put a video about Cuchulainn. This week for reading we also had to put some movment into our DLO.

In this DLO I writed about who Lac LOng Quan os and what happens in the story, In this story there is a dragon who falls in love with a fairy spirit. In the DLO we had to explain intresting things about the story and diffrent events that happen in the story.

Before we started our DLO we had to use the reading notes that included reading stradiges and Before reading,During reading & after reading. The reading notes were used and we had to write about something that we choosed. For example Prediction-I predict from the image that Lac Long Quan is a dragon and the main charater.

No comments:

Post a Comment