Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Kiwi Can


This week our theam was our Role Model, A role model is somebody that I look up to or want to be like, My role model would be my parents beacuse my parents encoarage me to do new things and also care for me and love me like how I do.

This week for kiwi can games we played two games the first game we played was Doggie Doggie, Instructions: First we have to choose either two people or one person, After we finished choosing there is an item placed between the players feet, Then we get to start the game-The player who was picked had a swimming item, With the swimming item the player had to make sure nobody gets the item,To make sure the player had to swing the swimming item around gentaly so nobody gets hurt.
The last we played was Who’s Missing, Instructions: First when were playing everybodys head has to be down with their eyes closed, Then we have to get up once the teacher or who ever’s playing gives us the signal that we can see who’s gone, When we have thought of three people we have to wait to see who was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment