Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Cheng I Sao - Reading



This week for reading we had to create a DLO explaining the story we read which was Cheng I Sao. In the DLO we had to include a piece of movement, audio or video. We also included the story, the questions and answers, the purposes a lessons and the video.

This week for reading we have read about the women who was a pirate which was Cheng I Sao, This was one of the best known pirate women in the world that was from china and we also read about how Cheng I sao was asked to be maried by anouther pirate and this pirate wanted to marry Cheng I sao so badly that he said he would give her silk cloths, Make up & Slaves and more but Cheng I Sao wasnt pleased she wanted more so she said she'd only marry the pirate if he gave her power and the pirate said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment