Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Diffrent types of Rhymes



This week me and my class are learning about dr seuss and rhymes and poems .But for this we had to make a google slide pressentation and then get into a group of four I got into a got into a group of tree because we had to have one person from Mr ogilvies writing groups but we didn't have anybody from Mr ogilvies Writing groups so we had to be a group of three . The people inside of my group are Liane , Miiana and Me ( Alice ) . Inside of this presentation it talks about different types of rhyme . I think there are more types but Me and my group docused on End rhyme , Assonance , Alliteration and consonance if you would like to find out any information about these rhymes you can read this google slide presentation that me and my group made . I think that reading Dr seuss books made it easier to understand these types of rhymes because all of these rhymes where used inside of most of the books that we were reading had rhymes and the part of the rhyme could be used as an example inside of our google slide pressentation . When we walked up to Mr wong The first thing that Mr wong asked was what is Rhymes ? Rhymes are words that sound the same . This helped me a lot because if i ever want to write a poem or a rhyme I basically know all the things to use .

No comments:

Post a Comment